lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016

Introduction -0.

Backpacker is gonna be a blog where you can find amazing different places. Imagine one day you wake up and decide to take your bag, buy some apples and water and travel around the world. Some people who are fearless can do it, but some people who are not can just have a look on the Backpaker´s blog. I´ll post pictures, news, videos, articles, curiosities... Horse towns, cities, countries, routes, monuments, mountains, beaches, lakes, seas, oceans... Odd things and odd places, wherever you´d like to visit you will do here.


I´ve decide to make the blog about it because I love travelling, odd and curious places, big cities and huge buildings... I also love photography and I think I can mix all that stuff in this blog. Some posts will be in English and some in Spanish: a mix of cultures of the whole world.

No hay comentarios: